Happy Birthday Little One!

Well, it's official, my baby is not a baby anymore! Little (or not so little) Ethan Cole turned 2 years old today. I can't believe how fast time flies when you have a toddler. It seems like just yesterday I was freaking out because I had to start changing diapers on a regular basis! I never thought I would be where I am today and as happy as I am today with my little bug. Here is some of my favorite pictures over the last two years.........





HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE ONE ~ I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






3 comments:

Kerri said...

Oh so cute!! I'm so glad to see these pics of little Ethan! Wow he had lots of hair! No wonder he's way ahead of Carter in the "Pantene-for-Men" commercial campaigns, but we know Carter is already signed for Hair-For-Men. He's not only the owner, after all...

So cute! You are a great Mom! I love how you are just Ethan's everything! It was fun looking at the pics b/c at the same time I was listening to "This is the Time of My Life" (David Cook, American Idol)...it was like a soundtrack that was soo cute. Maybe we should make some of those favorite pics into a DVD slideshow. That would be awesome!

Dyan said...

Glad you finally got around to posting again! You and Ethan look like you've had a fun 2 years! It really is crazy how fast the time flies, huh? Good luck with the potty training! My youngest turns 2 in December but I haven't even tried attempting that one yet!
p.s. I like your hair in the pics when it's dark and short...sassy girl!

Anonymous said...

I saw the first picture before reading this and it scared the frak out of me. I thougth you were majorly pregnant again and didn't say anything! hehe.

How wonderful to see all the pictures together. Miss you!