Well I haven't blogged in YEARS it seems. Everytime I log on I end up spending the evening looking at other people's blogs and never doing one of my own. I always take cute pictures thinking, "Man this would be a great blog" and then not being able to find my cord to download the pictures off of my camera and then giving up. So here is a little mini blast of our summer. Some pictures are missing, but I need to get some of the pictures from my parents.
Here are my top 10's of Summer 2008:
#10...........................Slip 'N Slide

#9................Side Walk Chalk
#8...................DIRTY Faces :)
#7..............................Sleeping on the Beach
#6...................BLOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#5................................Jet Skiing
#4..................................Car Sleeping (on the beach hehe)
#3..................CUTE Faces :)
#2....................Days at the Lake!
#1......................POTTY TRAINING :)



2 comments:
Hee...hee.. when I saw the "Potty Training" title, I thought, Awesome! I'll ask her for tips. I take that idea back after I see your techniques in the pic ;)
super cute! It WAS a fun summer! Fall will be just as fun! Pumpkin Patches, Apple Picking, etc. It'll be fun. Come see my Fall Flowers I planted (I couldn't believe I did it) and I want to see your COUCH! Blog about that next!
I love this post! I can't believe Ethan is 2! It seems like not that long ago when you told me you were pregnant, and then had him! I am lucky I was able to be there, he was such a cute cute newborn! Now he is so big! I am sad I am missing it all though :(
Post a Comment