WE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So as some of you know... I have been looking to move out of my parents house into my own place with Ethan. They so graciously agreed to help me with getting a place so we have been looking for the last little bit. We have been looking at a few places close by and haven't been able to find something that works. Well we finally found a place, put an offer down and they accepted!!!!!! I'm so excited!! SO...pending everything goes well from here on out we close May 22nd. I think we are planning to replace carpet and paint and fix up a few things, then hopefully move in the first of June. Here are some pictures of the house when the sellers were living in it. I will post some AFTER pictures soon... I HOPE :)


Views of Family Room....Yes repainting will be done :)



Dining Room and Front of the House




Ethan's Room (Red) ........................ My Room (Blue Room)











2 comments:

andrea said...

PERFECT! I love it, it is adorable! You are going to love having your own place again, and getting to re paint and everything. I want to come help you move...let us know!

Carolyn Biddulph said...

Your new place looks wonderful for you and Ethan. I love the hard wood floors! Congratulations.