Happy Memorial Day!

Well it's been a while since I have been able to get on here and blog ... things have been so busy with the new house and work and of course the baby!

Things are going fairly smoothly with the house... a few set backs - but we are almost there! I stopped by this afternoon and the bathroom is almost done - it looks so great! The paint makes the whole place look completely different. I can't wait to see the new carpet in there, it's going to look great! I can't wait to move in.....just a week or so!

This weekend was really busy, but I had fun hanging out with the little boy on my days off. Monday was pretty hot and sticky here so we busted out the slip n slide.....










3 comments:

The HousewifeTravels said...

I love you blog! Your new house looks great. I hope it's a nice start for your little family out on your own. It's fun to see what you are up to.

andrea said...

Cute pictures! I still love your hair, are you going to the same girl? Ethan looks precious in that last shot.

So we totally want to come visit you soon, do you need help moving or would you want us to come later after you are settled? Or never...that is a choice too, if you so incline. I miss you and luv you!!

Elder Davis said...

I love your Memorial day pictures! You were both having so much fun, much needed with all the stress. Ethan is amazingly adorable. I of coarse am a little bias but then again I think I can be! Thats what Grandma's are for! Great Blog Amanda- you are amazing!!!